Steven J. Geyer
Date of birth
Indecent assault, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with minor. Sexually abused three high school exchange students from South Korea while they were staying at his home. Sentenced in 2011 to 3-9 years in state prison. Released in 2015.
Church-related positions held
- Assistant Principal, Lancaster Mennonite High School.
Current employment/location (as of 2016)
- Lives in Reading, PA.
- “Assistant principal at Lancaster Mennonite High School accused of sex abuse, put on leave,” Lancaster Online, November 9, 2011.
- “Former Lancaster Mennonite administrator gets 3-9 years in prison for molesting 3 male students,” Lancaster Online, September 26, 2012.
- “Lancaster assistant principal accused of sexual abuse,” Mennonite Weekly Review, Nov. 21, 2011.
- “Lancaster administrator’s employment terminated,” Mennonite Weekly Review, Nov. 28, 2011.
- “Former Lancaster assistant principal charged,” Mennonite Weekly Review, Jan. 2, 2012.
- “Geyer sentenced to three to nine years in prison,” The Mennonite, Nov. 2012, p. 6.