Jess Jay McCall
Date of birth
Allegations of sexual misconduct from three women he was counseling, who brought a civil suit against him. General Conference Mennonite Church, Pacific District Conference, Peace Mennonite Church in Portland, OR were among the defendants originally named in the case. Settled out of court in 1992.
Church-related positions held
- Pastor, General Conference Mennonite Church, Pacific District Conference, Peace Mennonite Church in Portland, OR. Ministerial credentials withdrawn by Pacific District Conference committee on the ministry in 1992.
Current employment/location (as of 2016)
- Counselor at The Four Rivers in Portland, OR.
- “Notice of Decision on Application.” Letter to Jess Jay McCall, Washington Department of Health, Oct. 20, 2010.
- Washington State Department of Health News Release, December 15, 2010, p. 4.
- The Mennonite, June 9, 1992, p. 260.
- “Oregon lawsuits name three mennonite groups“