Date of birth
Admitted to sexually abusive relationship with pastoral counseling client from 1974-1977 (dates according to Dunn’s own statement). Ministerial credentials suspended by Western District Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) in 1992. Credentials reinstated in 1996.
Church-related positions held
- Pastor, First Mennonite Church of Champaign-Urbana, Illinois (1970s);
- Director of church relations and campus pastor at Bethel College, North Newton, KS (early 1980s);
- Pastor, First Mennonite Church in Newton, KS (1989-1992);
- Western District Conference Moderator (resigned 1992);
- Pastor, Alexanderwohl Mennonite Church in Goessel, KS (1997-2004);
- Burton Mennonite Church in Burrton, KS (2004-2014)
Current employment/location (as of 2016)
- Hesston, KS. In nursing home care.
- Combined documentation of the The Mennonite and Gospel Herald October 13, 1992 – October 23 , 1993