Andrew Max Eggman
Date of birth
January 22, 1962
Convicted in Virginia in 2009 of indecent liberties with a child and possession of felony child pornography. Videotaped teenage relatives having sex with unsuspecting teenage college students, including international students.
Church-related positions held
- Teaching Missionary, Virginia Mennonite Conference Board of Missions. Approved by VMBM to return to China July 2005
- As of June 15, 2017 Eggman was, according to the church website, acting as a pastoral care worker at Dalet Church in Lindsay, California. As of January 15, 2018 he no longer appeared on the site as a member of the Dalet team.
Current employment/location (as of 2017)
- near Lindsay, CA
- “Former missionary sentenced in Virginia,” Mennonite Weekly Review, March 23, 2009.
- “Ex-Missionary Faces Sex Charges,” Harrisonburg Daily News-Record, Dec. 6, 2008.
- “Eggman Avoids California Offenders List,” Harrisonburg Daily News-Record, July 2, 2009.
- Two men urge DOJ to return Eggman to sex offender registry, The Porterville Recorder Online, Nov.14, 2013